- Anne Plese, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Rimini Street
- Keith Lubell, Technical Director, Berkery Noyes
- Jay boyd, Principal Consultant, ML Consultant
- Louis rosato, director, BlackRock
- Moderator: Victor Anderson, Director of Global Content, WatersTechnology
Capital markets firms, their shareholders and clients now scrutinize financial results more than at any time to ensure that they are operating as efficiently as possible, while simultaneously directing working capital to parts of the business. company responsible for stimulating innovation and generating income. .
A key aspect of this dynamic involves companies outsourcing enterprise resource planning support for commoditized business functions to a third-party support specialist – a strategy that has allowed companies to redirect millions of dollars to drive business recovery. growth, costs and improve operations, with more accuracy and cost. -effectively than traditional approaches.
Subjects discussed :
- How capital markets companies can improve back office maintenance and efficiency while freeing up working capital and redirecting it to the front office
- Key Business Benefits of Partnering with Third Party Support Specialists and How to Quantify These Benefits
- Attributes and qualities that businesses should look for in a third-party support specialist and how to structure that relationship.